Resume – Dana Indermuhle
Dana J. Indermuhle, P.E.
Summary of qualifications
2000 – Present: Swiss Valley Associates – Sardis, OH
Professional Engineer/ Construction Manager
Serving Southeast Ohio with expert Consulting Engineering and Construction Management Services.
- Commercial Buildings
- Handicapped Access Projects
- Industrial Controls
- E 9-1-1 Systems
- Head Start Facilities
- Energy Conservation Projects (OH HB264)
- Engineering Studies
Prior professional experience
1997 – 2000: Ormet Corporation – Hannibal, OH
Senior Corporate Project Engineer
- Served on a project team with responsibility to manage a $30M construction and engineering contract.
- Oversaw cost and financial analysis for a $150M renovation of bake furnaces and coke plant.
1995 – 1997: Ormet Aluminum Corporation – Hannibal, OH
Senior Project Engineer
- Served as the project engineer for the purchase, automation, installation and commission of an aluminum billet saw.
- Performed complete EPCM services for the control renovation of two 100 ton anode presses.
- Financial Project Analysis
- PLC Programming
- Construction Management
- Industrial Design
- Distributed Control Systems
- Industrial Process Water Treatment
- 2003 Licensed Electrician, OH and WV
- 1995 The University of Akron B.S. Electrical Engineering 3.747GPA
- 1990 River High School Salutatorian